We welcome all media inquiries about our programs and activities. If you are interested in speaking with MODEL26, please the following media contact.
VP Student Relations
Description: The Vice President of Student Relations will support and ensure the success of student programs. The VP of Student Relations will have the following duties:
- Recruit and train Campus Leads.
- Organize student conferences, meetings and trainings.
- Address needs and concerns of CL’s.
- Create alumni network for CL’s and interns/volunteers.
- Acquire feedback and program evaluation from program alumni.
- Make recommendations for student program improvements.
Qualifications: Must be a rising college junior, senior, recent graduate or graduate student. Must own a computer with internet access. Successful candidates will have leadership and management experience as well as experience with government, public service, and/or related fields. Applicants should be self-starters and be able to manage several different projects at once.
Please Note: This is a satellite position. Work from home and make your own schedule.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. The deadline to apply for this position is May 27.